Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Friday, November 18, 2011

Jin Shin Jyustu® Safety Lock 1 - How to Heal Your Body With Improving Energy Flow

I appreciate SEL 1 because it gets my energy moving when I feel sluggish. And when I have been thinking too much, or staring at the computer too long, it moves the energy down out of my head, so my mind can relax.  



My ones are a big help when I am feeling nauseous, because vomiting is energy going up that should be going down. SEL 1 bring stuck energy down the front of the body, where it can meet the energy traveling up the back of the body, in a harmonious flow which promotes health. Because SEL 1 begins the flow of energy, it is called the prime mover. 

Locate Safety Energy Lock 1 by placing your hands on the inside of each knee. You can use either the fingers, thumbs, palm or back sides of your hand, on yourself or others. 

Hold the inner side of each knee for 2-20 minutes to move stuck energy down from the head. You may gradually notice less pressure in the head, relief from abdominal discomfort, and deeper breathing. 

Holding SEL 1 with SEL 2 will also help open the energy in SEL 1. Check back for SEL 2 soon. 


More information is available in The Touch of Healing by Alice Burmeister.
Holistic Healing practices are meant to complement professional medical care. The content of this website is for wellness education only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.