Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jin Shin Jyutsu® Self-Help Reveals the Key to Health

Your body is talking. Are you listening? Are you understanding what it's saying?


If you heard your body sounding an alarm, would you respond? Of course you would. You live in there. Sadly for me, I couldn’t hear the alarms because I didn’t understand the body's language. So, my body talked. And I ignored it. It screamed with symptoms. And I powered through it. Until disease knocked me down.



I got tired of repeating that cycle. So I searched and searched until I learned that the key to staying healthy, is learning to listen to the body. I discovered an ancient  healing Art called Jin Shin Jyutsu® that introduced me to my body in a new way. In Jin Shin Jyutsu®, 26 major energy centers called Safety Energy Locks (SELs) are accessed with gentle touch. 

The SELs store physical tension and spiritual wisdom. So learning to feel these 26 major communication centers on the body can be both relaxing and enlightening. By learning what the SELs do to get your attention, Jin Shin Jyutsu® empowers you to understand the language of your body to "now know myself." Holding them will open the optimal flow of energy. This is the key to eliminating the cause of imbalances, before they become disease. 

I am amazed at how much I learned about where my body stores tension by learning the location of the SELs. I feel empowered to  use my hands to release tension. Watch for an upcoming blog on Safety Energy Lock 1 “The Prime Mover,” which will begin a series on the 26 SELs. Come join the fun, so you too feel amazed and empowered learning to access the wisdom of your body for Being Well and Wise and Playful!