Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Jin Shinjitzu, Accupressure, Crystal Therapy, Healing, Stress Relief

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2016 Food Revolution Summit Found Me Eating Better

Where Did the Time Go?

I am surprised to see that it has been since 2014 that I blogged. Though I understand as I remember that my life got blurry when my Mom went on Hospice care at the end of 2014. My Mom, and two close friends passed in 2015. I have processed much grief since then. My focus is now back on the present.

The 2016 Food Revolution Summit Inspired Me

It gave me a chance to see how far I have come in eating a healthy selection of real food. I now eat a wide variety of colorful vegetables, that sometimes look as pretty as a picture. 

Since the 2014 Summit, I have purchased almost all of my produce at Farmer's Markets. I am delighted with the quality and the freshness. I can feel the difference in the energy of the fresh carrots at the Farmer's Market and the bagged little carrots at the grocery store.

When I get busy, and the fresh veggies sit in the refrigerator for a week or two, I can see that they are beginning to look like the quality of the veggies at the grocery store. So I guess it must take a week or two for the supply chain to get the produce to the store. When the Farmers bring it to Market, it was picked just yesterday. I love that just picked freshness.

So a friend and I have planted an organic garden. I will be posting photos and blogging about the joy of growing our own food. Stay tuned...